Saturday, January 23, 2016

Answer the Call (before it goes to voicemail)

b2 (bee-squared) PRESENTS....: Answer the Call (before it goes to voicemail):



I had an epiphany

once

or at least I thought I did



It came from nowhere

in particular

but didn't exactly catch me by surprise



I was expecting it

in a way

knew that it was coming my way



It all made sense

to me

there was a sense of relief. for a moment



I had it all figured out

for  the most part

everything had fallen into place



Well plotted action was taken

on that day

my movements were well aligned



I forget what happened

to it all

the feelings were stronger than the thought



Wonder if I'll feel like that again

someday

this may be as good as it gets



but I doubt it.



-b2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it real, keep it clean, let me have it....

Sign in with your Google, Twitter, or Yahoo I.D. (like these really smart people did)-